Family comes first

Part 1.

Yes, I admit it. I comes from broken family. But, thankful to Allah.I never think to do somethings bad about my selve. Theres has been years. I stay with my mum but sometimes my father's back home. Finally they're getting better. So, since I was standard 6. I never share story about my family to other, I just said that they're divored when I was F2 kut. Ahh, I didnt remember. but sure things. I miss my old family. I got problems with my friends nor school stuff. I never telling to them. Since I was standard 1, I never kiss my mom and my father. Did I am bad daughter? I being like this just because of them. I lost my respect to them but actually I love them liked no one could. I really miss my old family, with two my brothers and one sister's. But they're changed. I dont know why this need happen.