Life after Three of ours Heroes RIP..

Well guys, as we known we're got news sooooooo... hm let me skip this things. 06JUNE2012 no ones of us will never forgetting this. The last time after that exsident..


Muhammad Shukor Aman Bin RashirulNizam...
Me, my friends and teachers goooo to hospital asaply! When me and Ain enter to wad Aman. I see Aman dying... I still can hear his beat of heart with that mechine.. I still see his blood from ears. I see his tears. Everybody is crying on that time. I just cant explain. Aman dikebumikan sewaktu maghrib. I thought I will see his last face but, I am late. Aman, when I with you, I am never talk to much right? I am sorry if I talk to much with you when you cant even say nothing.

Muhammad Hafizz Naim Bin Termizi
His family bring Hafiz directly go to Kedah. When my brother having their marrige at Kedah. Me, Buyot, Yusz, Diba and Intan got the chance to melawat makam Hafizz. Well brooooo, we've talk heart to heart right? I see Yusz crying.. Sorry didnt bring Farah too. One fine day, I'll bring her. I promisse you so many thing to keep and take a good cares of Farah right? I will broo. I will.

I just know both of this guys. Ewan, I just know him after this all happend. Ewan and Aman dikebumikan di tempat yang sama. Just Naim that to far from us. I understand it was destiny but y'alls were so sweet and kind. I know you're in a better place but yet my heart keeps crying. Y'all  were so sweet and innocent at time and inside my body is dying but I know I'll have to move on. Because it is what you would want, you would want me not to cry but to be happy and live a wonderful life and I'll always remember that place where you lay and hopefully I'll see you on my very special day