I just keep wondering




I just dont know what to do with my life right now. I get boring so easily. Everytime I got tired and seems everything is make me weak. I didnt understand with people nowadays. What actually they're want me to be? When I found someone new in my life. They're put fucking blame on me, They said I have forgetting the old one. Firstly, they're treat me like a shit. I always say 'I'M SORRYYYYY!!!' and crying all night long. But they're keep always with their attitude. So, week by week. They're just treat macam biasa. So, I alwayssssssssssssssssssss push new person in my life away. But, I see. They're find new person in their life. They're never think my heart. They're never cut of me like I did before. Why? They're never say 'I MISS YOU & I'M SORRY TO ME'. They're straight forgetting me at alls. I just keeping stalked on them. But, hmm. Not a chance to be like before. I know, who am I in their heart. I should walk slowly at their heart.


But you must know somethings, I feel so lonely without you. Everything makes me think of you. I do not know how to say, Everytime I said "I miss you" it is seems so waste to me. The way the wind whispers your name and the way the air is so calm like you are. It all makes me think of you. I feel so sad without your songs. You sing so softy and I'll always remember. The way you made me happy. When i was sad. So please come back. I really miss you so. And I miss where we're used to be before. I miss the old us. I miss you :'(